This recipe has a Middle Eastern edge to it made with feta cheese and a Greek cream cheese and yogurt blend, rolled in cashews and drizzled with honey and sprinkled with flaked sea salt. Plus these are individual bites stuck on a pretzel stick. Like a cake pop!
- First thing is to blend with a mixer
8 ounces of cream cheese or Greek cream cheese and yogurt
8 ounces feta cheese
- Roll into bite size balls with your hands and place on a wax paper or parchment paper covered flat pan
- Chill in the frig for 10 minutes
- This recipe can be prepared in advance up to this point. The rest should be done just before serving or the nuts may get soggy.
Raw unsalted cashews have a real nutty flavor I crave!
Any brand of pretzel sticks will do. Just a bit of gluten here.
- Roll the balls in
1 and 1/2 cups chopped raw unsalted cashews
- Place on your serving platter
- Drizzle heavily with
1/4 – 1/2 cup honey
- Sprinkle with
1/2 – 1 teaspoon flaked sea salt
- Skewer each ball with
A 2 and a 1/2 inchpretzel stick
Voila! Finger food is the preferred party food!