This quick and easy cole slaw is light and fresh! Put it together just before serving or make it a few hours ahead. This recipe serves about 4-6.
- 1-10 oz package angel hair style cole slaw
- 1/2-1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped fine
- 1-2 cups cilantro, chopped
- 4-6 mini sweet peppers, julienned
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon smooth white balsamic or rice wine vinegar
- 4-6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- In a medium bowl combine vegetables
- In a small bowl combine oil, vinegar, lime juice, sugar, salt and pepper
- Add marinade to vegetables and toss
- Voila! There you have it!