This quick and easy cole slaw is light and fresh! Put it together just before serving or make it a few hours ahead. This recipe serves about 4-6.
- 1-10 oz package angel hair style cole slaw
- 1/2-1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped fine
- 1-2 cups cilantro, chopped
- 4-6 mini sweet peppers, julienned
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon smooth white balsamic or rice wine vinegar
- 4-6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- In a medium bowl combine vegetables
- In a small bowl combine oil, vinegar, lime juice, sugar, salt and pepper
- Add marinade to vegetables and toss
- Voila! There you have it!
Nina,We love Cole slaw and this recipe looks great-will make it soon!Miss seeing you and hope life is good for you and Dave.Jim is scheduled for hip replacement on March 1. He has been dealing with increasing pain for nearly a year now, so is actually looking forward to surgery and the pain relief it offers. He is doing a lot of printing for SAT 2022 and we are doing what we can to help Jim Hohmeyer and Susan Mercy as they take on the SAT for 2022!Mary Ann Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone