Raw Sweet Mini Peppers
Roasted Sweet Mini Peppers
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash 1 pound of mini sweet peppers. These are also known as yum yum peppers because they are so sweet.
- Trim off stems, cut in half lengthwise and remove seeds.
- Place in a large bowl and toss with 2 teaspoons olive oil.
- Lay the peppers cut side down on the baking sheet.
- Bake about 15-20 minutes or until softened, but not browned.
- Remove from oven and cool. Sprinkle with a large grain coarse salt such as kosher salt or flaked sea salt if desired.
- Use a firm metal spatula to scrape peppers from baking pan.
- You can also add basil or use other types of peppers or vegetables.