This is a super fast and easy method for a pure chocolate dessert! It’s a recipe from Food52.com which is a fabulous source for all things food!
3/4 cup water
4 oz chocolate you love! I like the chili pepper flavor dark chocolate. Any style that has 70% cacao is good
- In a small saucepan heat the water
- Whisk in the chocolate and mix until smooth
- Place saucepan over a larger bowl of ice
- Beat with a hand whisk, hand mixer or an immersion/stick blender until thick for a minute or less.
- Pour into small serving bowls
- Serves 4 small rich portions
- Top with whipping cream
- When melting the chocolate you may add other flavors such as vanilla, spices, rose water or liquor.
- Don’t refrigerate it, just keep it at room temperature until you’re ready to eat it.
Whisk the chocolate and water over medium heat until smooth
Place the saucepan over a bowl of ice and beat with a stick blender
Beat just until thick. Do not over do it!
Voila! I hope you love this as much as we do!