This super easy fun waffle recipe is from HummingbirdHigh.com
She has amazing recipes!
- This recipe makes 2 Chaffles
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese (4-8 ounces)
- 2 eggs
- Place grated mozzarella in a small bowl. The original recipe from HummingbirdHigh.com uses 4 ounces cheese and 1 egg. I found less cheese works great too
- Add eggs and mix with a spoon
- Pour batter onto hot Belgium waffle iron. Mine is a nonstick surface. You may need to coat it with a tiny bit of oil first
- I set mine on my usual low setting for waffles and waiting till the light turned green. They were perfect!
Those look good!! We’re going to have to try them. Thanks! Amy