This super easy fun waffle recipe is from HummingbirdHigh.com
She has amazing recipes!
- This recipe makes 2 Chaffles
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese (4-8 ounces)
- 2 eggs
- Place grated mozzarella in a small bowl. The original recipe from HummingbirdHigh.com uses 4 ounces cheese and 1 egg. I found less cheese works great too
- Add eggs and mix with a spoon
- Pour batter onto hot Belgium waffle iron. Mine is a nonstick surface. You may need to coat it with a tiny bit of oil first
- I set mine on my usual low setting for waffles and waiting till the light turned green. They were perfect!