Horseradish Beet Salad adapted from my experiences working in the 1970s at Strongbow’s Turkey Inn, Valparaiso Indiana
Diced Pickled Beets, but you can use plain beets instead!
Fold the Sauce into the Beets
- 2- 16 oz. jars or 3 cups sliced pickled beets
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup pure horseradish
- ½ tsp hot sauce
- Drain beets at least 30 minutes in a colander. Pat beets gently between paper towels.
- Cut beets into julienne or diced pieces and place in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl combine sour cream, horseradish and hot sauce.
- Fold sour cream sauce into beets.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Serve within 1 day.
Voila! Let me know what you think!